Coach gevraagd voor HWHC Men’s 1st XI in de Engelse Premier Hockey League
HWHC Men’s 1st XI Coach: Role specification – Closing date: 21st March
Hampstead and Westminster Hockey Club wishes to appoint a coach for the Men’s 1st XI for the 2014/2015 season and beyond.
HWHC is a fantastic club located in central London boasting the highest adult membership in the country. The Men’s 1st X1 currently compete in the NOW: Pensions Men’s Premier Hockey League with a number of top national and international players.
HWHC is looking for a talented coach with experience of coaching at the highest level in the UK, Europe or further afield, an individual who is motivated to comprehensively lead the 1st X1 to compete for play off places and Europe as well as have a positive influence throughout the club.
- Plan, coach and deliver Men’s 1st XI training sessions and matches
- Be responsible for the delivery of an Indoor program
- Progress the side with a comprehensive coaching approach including the use of video technology
- Drive recruitment for Men’s 1st XI as necessary and promoting HWHC amongst top class players both in the UK and abroad
- Work closely with and lead all 1st X1 support staff
- Attend Premier League committee meetings
- Reports for and meetings as and when required with chairman/management committee
- Take active involvement in hockey matters throughout the club as well as with the foundations and club set up required for both long term sustainable success and prominence as a 1st X1 and club.
- Candidates should hold at least Level 2 UKCC coaching qualification prior to the start of the 2014/15 season or be available for suitable fast tracking.
- It is expected that the 1st X1 and club become of upmost priority and focus to the successful candidate.
- Employment package based upon candidate and open to discussion. We wish to attract the very highest calibre of applicant.
Please do not hesitate to send a copy of your CV as well as a brief covering note stating why you are interested in this opportunity to both:
Osman Rankin email@example.com
Richard Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21st March